FAQ/ Frequently Asked Questions
What is the status of my order?
We have you covered! We will email you as items in your order ship, or if there are updates on the status of your order. Can’t find the email? Click here to check the status of your order. COVID-19 potential delivery delay: our carriers are currently experiencing delays in delivery. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Where is Clothing Shop Online based?
Our office is located in NH-15, Hotel Kailash International, Barmer, Rajasthan, India.
Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from NH-15, Hotel Kailash International, Barmer, Rajasthan, India.
Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
At this time we offer international shipping and accept credit cards from outside of India.
How can I pay for my order?
We currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via UPI apps like G pay, Phone pay etc.
How long will it take me to get my order?
or standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days.
How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can’t wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email. You can also see the current status of your order here.
Can I cancel or change my order(s)?
You can cancel your order withing 24 hours of order time. If you want to return or change the product, contact us on business no. 7340266969
How do I return my order?
Returns are accepted for selected items within 7 days of purchase. Please visit our returns page to initiate the returns process.
What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Please let us make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund. You may contact our customer service team here.
I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via phone, email, or our contact us page, so that they can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
Phone support is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm IST
Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Product size information can be found toward the bottom of each product detail page as shown in the image below. Unless otherwise specified sizing is in inches and is taken with the item lying flat.
How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Satin Silk:Attend to stains immediately so they do not become permanent. Treat the spot with a stain remover before washing it. If it is a blood stain, soak the dress in cold water before you use the stain remover. Avoid stain removers that contain bleach.Dry clean satin dresses made of silk and acetate. Satin clothing made from these fibers is delicate. Hand washing or using a washing machine could break the fibers down and damage the appearance of the dress. Let professional dry cleaners take care of stains on satin dresses made from these materials as well.Wash satin dresses made of other fibers. Turn the dress inside out and hand wash it in cool or warm water with a detergent made for delicate clothing. Although hand washing is preferred, you can also use a washing machine. Choose the delicate cycle.Let the dress air-dry. Lay it on a thick towel and roll the towel up to squeeze out some of the water. Lay the dress on a towel to dry. You can dry it outside but keep it out of direct sunlight, which may cause the dress to fade. It is best to let the dress dry naturally.Iron the satin dress if necessary. However, do not subject it to direct heat from the iron. Use a protective covering, such as a handkerchief or lightweight towel, to absorb some of the heat from the iron. Place the handkerchief on the dress and iron on top of the satin clothing with the iron at a low setting.Store your dress in a cool place, away from heat sources. Radiators and sunlight that streams through windows can damage the look of the dress; plus, exposure to heat breaks down the fibers and reduces the quality of satin dresses.
- Gazi Silk: Dry Clean only
- Modal: Modal can be washed in the washing machine and tumble dried. However, be sure to check the item’s washing instructions, as a modal blend (with textiles like cotton and spandex) might have different requirements.Wash in cold water. Pure modal can be washed in any water temperature, though cold water is ideal. Dry cleaning is not necessary, unlike most rayons.
Use oxygen-based bleach. Chlorine bleach can weaken the fabric, so it should be avoided in the washing process.
Dry on low to medium heat. Make sure you take your items out of the dryer right away—or even when a little bit damp—to avoid wrinkling. Hang up immediately.